Quick Setting for S6 Edge 1.4 APK
- App NameQuick Setting for S6 Edge
- Category Tools
- Requirement 4.2 or higher
- File Size982.96 KB
- App Codecom.ehzstudios.quicksettingfors6edge
**Note : This application only works on Galaxy S7 Edge, S6 Edge & S6 Edge Plus
Quick Setting for Edge Feeds: Change setting or turn on flash very quickly and easily on Edge screen when screen off.
Because of security policy,some setting can't toggle automatically (or need rooted devices). So this application will open setting screen to user change setting manually. Some setting no need permission such as Flash, Sound, Rotation will will be performed automatically
* This app is very useful for you:
- Turn on flash when screen is off.
- You can customize which setting buttons appear and re-order them on Edge Panel.
* How to use
- Goto Setting -> Edge Screen -> Information stream -> Manager feeds -> Check to Quick Setting for Edge Feeds.
- When screen is off. Swipe up-down to show edge screen. Select Quick Setting for Edge Feeds.
- After update application from Play Store: Goto Setting -> Edge Screen -> Information stream -> Manager feeds -> uncheck to Quick Setting for Edge Feeds -> Press "Back" button. Then check again.
Any contributions, please send to email: [email protected]
Thanks and Best regards,
|com.samsung.android.providers.context.permission.WRITE_USE_APP_FEATURE_SURVEY||App customer permission.|
|Write settings||Allows to read or write the system settings.|
|Change network state||Allows to change network connectivity state.|
|Change wifi state||Allows to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.|
|Access wifi state||Allows to access information about Wi-Fi networks.|
|Update device stats||Allows to update device statistics.|
|Write secure settings||Allows to read or write the secure system settings.|
|Bluetooth||Allows to to connect to paired bluetooth devices.|
|Bluetooth admin||Allows to discover and pair bluetooth devices.|
|Vibrate||Allows access to the vibrator.|
|Flashlight||Allows to use the flashlight.|
|Receive boot completed||Allows to receive the boot completed notification that is broadcast after the system finishes booting.|
|android.permission.PREVENT_POWER_KEY||App customer permission.|
|Camera||Allows to use the camera device.|
- 2019-06-12: Quick Setting for S6 Edge 1.4